About Me

My photo
Hi Guys, I am Deepankar Gupta from Delhi. I started my pharmaceutical education with Diploma in Pharmacy from Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (DIPSAR). I passed out in 2006. Then, I did my B.Pharmacy from Alwar Pharmacy College, Alwar (Rajasthan) in 2009. I also qualified GATE 2009 examination with score of 373. After that, I completed my M.Pharmacy from Institute of Pharmacy & Technology, Cuttack (Odisha) in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance. I did my project work from Micro Advanced Research Centre, Bengaluru.

Monday, May 23, 2011

What you want to see in this blog?

Hi friends,

I started this blog to keep updated the students and other people associated with the profession of pharmacy. I will try my best to provide the latest information to all the pharma professionals.

But, I need to know how can I improve this blog. So, please send your valuable suggestions as comments to this post and I will do my best to provide the content.

Deepankar Gupta



No comments:

Post a Comment